- Skin79 Absolute Total BB cre
- L.A. Colors Mineral Pressed Powder, Fair
- IS'MINE 78pc Palette, Blue & Green palette blush (maroon)
Eyes & Brows
- Daiso retractable brow pencil, Black
- Jordana eye primer, Nude
- IS'MINE 78pc Palette, Blue & Green palette shadows
- L.A. Colors auto eyeliner, Black Brown
- Holika Holika Magic Pole Waterproof Mascara, Mystique Purple
- Maybelline Water Shine Diamonds, #304 (nudy pearl pink)
For the past 3 palettes I did not hesitate to swing the looks toward a main colour theme as the shades are pretty much neutrals.
However, for this small blue & green palette from IS'MINE makeup kit, I struggled.. I simply adore green & blue themed looks. I almost couldn't decide... Then it striked me that I could simply create a look using both green n blue shades.
Below listed are the areas which each colour used is applied:
A - Middle/center of lids
B - Outer corner
C - Smudging middle & outer lid area
D - Smudging/highlight along crease
E - Under brow bone
F - Inner corner
I hope that you liked this look. Yes, I made it slightly "complicated" by using so many shades.. But I really like the effect of the colours blended. XD
If I were to provide a makeup pictorial for this look, will you give it a try?
- Feb 09 Thu 2012 09:04