I wanted to do a burgundy shaded eyes but kinda find it too "nighty" for a day-look. So it ended up being smoked-out with a Greyish shade.
Look of the Day: 16 Feb 2012 (Thursday)
- Skin79 Hot Pink Super+ BB Cream
- L.A. Colors Mineral Pressed Powder, Fair
- elf Blush & Bronzer Quad, Light Pink Blush + Highlight + Bronzer
- elf Eyelid Primer, Champagne
- L.A. Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil, Pretty In Pink
- 72 Glitter Palette, Burgundy + Dark Grey + Antique Bronze + Light Gold
- Loreal Ultra Volume Collagene Mascara
- elf Essential Glossy Lip Shine, Los Angeles
As usual, I have circled out the colours used and indicated where the respective colours are applied on my lids:
I can't wait for tomorrow, where I bet all of you would have noticed, that its gonna be TGIF stlyed makeup more than "work-appropriate" look. XD
Be back again tomorrow to prepare yourself for the weekend look with inspiration from my TGIF style.
- Feb 16 Thu 2012 15:52