It's a happening Saturday for me as I went for a free rock n roll concert at the Esplanade Outdoor Theatres - Bridging The Blues concert (14 Apr 2012).
1) Dave & The Blues Machine (House Band of The Cazy Elephant)
2) Skunkjive feat. Harmonica Performance by Lead Vocal
I love the live performance by crazy elephant's house band, hence get to know about their outdoor performance the day before.
Anyways, here's the look if the day I had for attending this energy-pumping concert.
Look of the Day: 14 Apr 2012 (Sat)
- Skin79 Hot Pink Super+ BB Cream (base)
- Jordana Oil-free Liquid Foundation, #10 Buff
- Daiso Smooth Base (primer)
- elf Beauty School Blush & Bronzer Palette, Light Pink Blush & Bronzer
- Jordana Eye Primer, Nude
- Daiso Auto Brow Pencil, Black
- 180pc Eye Shadow Palette, Purple + Yellow Gold + Grass Green
- Jordana Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner, Black
- SilkyGirl High Definition Auto-Eyeliner, Black
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Sequins, Sequin Black
- Maybelline WaterShine Diamonds, #304 (pink)
How do you like this look?
Initially I didn't intend for the eyeliner to get so thick and long.. But I made.a blunder and had to cover up.. So... =.=
Anyway, have a great weekend!
- Apr 14 Sat 2012 15:18
skin79 hot pink bb cream daiso smooth base jordana liquid foundation fabuliner liquid eyeliner silkygirl HD auto-eyeliner maybelline lash stiletto voluptuous watershine diamonds lipstick esplanade presents free admission outdoor theatre bridging the blues concert crazy elephant house band funky rock N roll makeup LOTD