Another Mascara review to kick start this week's blog entries!
Here we go:
- Purchased from CherryCulture at USD 2.99
- Slim packaging, simple and nothing extraordinary
- Traditional bristles mascara wand with medium sized dense brush
- only available in black and non waterproof
- very water resistant
- not flaky and non-smudging on the under-eye areas after whole day wear
- mascara formular is light but not too liquidy, dries up in reasonable time (about 10-15s)
- Buildable volume & length without clumps for up to 4 coats
- dark & intense black
- curl holding power average as upon many coats might weigh down lashes or soften the curl
- removes easily with gentle makeup remover
Recommended if you want a mascara that is not messy or too watery, darkens and volumise + slightly lengthen your lashes, sleek tube and water resistant. Alternative to this mascara I will recommend NYX Doll Eye Mascara and Maybelline Unstoppable Curly Mascara.
Cya in the next Post!
- Jun 11 Mon 2012 13:44