Today's mini review goes to my current fave & in-use BB Cteam!
Prior to this I was using the Skin79 Diamond Absolute Total BB Cream SPF37 PA+++.
A separate review will be up for Absolute total, which I really enjoyed tremendously and will consider repurchasing.
Now, let's talk about this very popular Skin79 Hot Pink Super+ BB cream:
- Superior and classy packaging
- Comes with a pump for easy dispensing
- Has good sun screen properties
- Light floral scent that disappears after application
- Only available in 1 shade (beige)
- Brightens up skin tone after application with slight greyish tone
- Great oil/shine control in a/c environment for up to 4hrs
- Keeps skin soft and prevents it from getting dry
- A tiny amount (half pump) enough for entire face
- Spreads very easily with fingers, light to medium coverage
- Does not clog pores
Highly recommended, especially for those with dull and uneven skin tone, wants oil control, keeps skin soft and supple + sunscreen.