It's been awhile since my last mini review for a mascara in my makeup stash. Quite a few are already getting dry, it's gonna be dumped out soon..
Anyway, today's spotlight shall be casting over the 1st mascara which I've bought from SilkyGirl, Lash Prism Waterproof Mascara in #01 Blackest Black.
- Simple & sleek packaging
- Has a slim and "waisted" traditional bristles (reminds me of NYX Doll Eye Mascara)
- Super intense black
- Initially extremely wet formular, now dry down to something creamy yet not clumpy texture
- Not waterproof on my, especially when I tear
- Darkens and defines lashes
- Boost volume of lashes
- Keeps lashes soft
- Does not hold curl very well if apply more than 3 layers
- Mild lengthening effect
Me without Mascara applied:
Me after Lash Prism Waterproof Mascara #01 Blackest Black applied:
Not a waterproof mascara but does give a boosted volume & length. Love the intensity of its Black mascara, but need to dry down the formular a little before getting it to perform. Personally, I will not repurchase this unless its for emergency.
Cya again! More reviews are coming~