Finally, I'm able to get my hands onto this post! Although I have got quite a good amount of makeup, but if I'm being restricted to only get 3 items and to use it on a daily basis yet able to bring out something different for every look, here's what i'll choose. I will break it into 3 groups of products that I will most probably get depending on my needs (trying to put myself into shoes of my readers who might have different needs from me)
This first combination of 3 different products is for those who wish to have people's attention on their eyes, have something beneficial for their skin, has flawless skin or don't care about flaws being seen (that's me!) and has naturally pigmented lips.
a. BB cream
c. Eye Shadow Quad / Mini Palette
- Sep 26 Wed 2012 20:39
- Oct 12 Thu 2017 17:01
- Mar 25 Sat 2017 01:21
- Mar 25 Sat 2017 01:01
- May 18 Wed 2016 12:45
- Feb 15 Mon 2016 15:37
- Dec 09 Wed 2015 15:01
- Sep 26 Sat 2015 10:50
- Feb 02 Mon 2015 19:04
- Dec 31 Wed 2014 14:48
It's that time of the year where we get out and squeeze ourselves with loads of friends and strangers while enjoying the music and anticipating for our idols performance before the finale of the night --- Fireworks!!
If you are still cracking your head over what makeup to wear, check out the video below:
- Jun 30 Mon 2014 02:06
It's been a long time since I done up a review.
For today, it's gonna be a review for a drugstore mascara which I have tried for the last 1-2 weeks and really loving.
We are gonna talk about CATRICE Cosmetics All Round Mascara in Ultra Black.
Before I go on and on, you might be keen to watch the video review and also application on my lower lashes here:
Before I share my thoughts with you, here are some close-up shots of the mascara applied on my lashes. I did only 1 coat of the mascara on both eyes, upper and lower lashes. No curling of lashes prior to application.
Some information on the products below:
- Feb 25 Tue 2014 18:43
I have decided to work on a personal project to improve my skills in makeup application + share the joy of makeup with more people around me!
I am looking for the bravest and most courages volunteers who could be my makup model during your free time.
As I am based in Singapore, hence my targetted volunteers are those who are staying in Singapore too!!
Requirements & Disclaimer:
- Preferably 16 years old and above; If you are younger than 16 please seek for your parents'/guardians' permission to volunteer.
- Preferably those without skin allergies nor sensitivity. If you have skin conditions as specified here, and you are still keen on lending me a hand, kindly prepare your own makeup items suitable for your skin.
- Volunteers are required to disclose personal information during sign-up to allow me to contact you for further discussion and arrangement. Please be assured that your personal information shall not be disclosed for any further use except for the purpose of contacting you for the voluntary makeup modelling.
- I am also keen to work with events organizer / charitable organizations for their functions.
- I am not a professional makeup artists and I shall not be liable for any reaction from the participants' skin due to the makeup items used during and after the modelling session.
To sign-up as my voluntary makeup model, please complete the registration here.
Thank you for your support and I look forward to hearing from you!!!
If you know of anyone who might be keen, please pass the message along!!
Join in the events page to receive updates or interact with me and the rest of the makeup enthusiasts community!
- Jan 31 Fri 2014 17:42
Happy Chinese New Year~~
Hope that everyone who's celebrating this festival is spending good time with your family and loved ones.
I am rather occupied with preparation for my exams (old but still gotta continue professional studies) hence I have now, a very simple, easy to do and almost suitable for all types of clothes that you are gonna be wearing this CNY while visiting your relatives and friends.
It is a pinkish and glittery smokey eye look which only requires the following products:
- essence Mattifying Compact Powder, 04 Perfect Beige
- essence Multi Colour Blush, 20 Fashionista
- L'Oreal Infallible Eye shadows (Iridescent Finish) 012 Endless Chocolate
- L'Oreal Infallible Eye shadows (Iridescent Finish) 004 Forever Pink
- essence get BIG! LASHES volume BOOST mascara (left eye)
- essence get BIG! LASHES triple BLACK mascara (right eye)
- essence Stay With Me long lasting gloss, 05 I like cotton candy
If time permits, I shall try out a funky/crazy look for this auspicious and crazily "ang gong gong" season!
Thank you for check this out, leave me a comment if you have any suggestion for makeup tutorials or any product reviews for you.
- Jan 31 Fri 2014 17:27
It's a great bargain that you shouldn't miss!
essence cosmetics is having the twin pack promotion for the following mascaras at SGD4.90/pack!
Pack 1 - essence get BIG! LASHES volume BOOST mascara (Black tube) + essence get BIG! LASHES triple BLACK mascara (Purple tube)
Pack 2 - essence get BIG! LASHES volume BOOST waterproof mascara (Blue tube) + essence get BIG! LASHES triple BLACK mascara (Purple tube)
Visit all the watsons store listed below to get yours now!! It's a limited time promotion and may be taken down from display very soon.
- Jan 11 Sat 2014 17:15
I bet you are not totally unfamiliar with the findings of "gold" in Daiso!
Most recently last year (2013), I have gotten a video recorded featuring the hair accessories that I love from Daiso.
Many times if you were to even scout around the neighbourhood accessories stores, the cheapest scrunchies or hair ties are typically slightly more expensive than Daiso's.
I am usually on the look out for scrunchies as they tie up your hair in the most beautiful way that makes it pretty and cute, yet holding power is good!
To find out what I've picked, check it out right below: